It’s time to get snackin’ at Disneyland Resort with some last minute halloween snacks and limited edition treats! Let’s look at all the delicious details on new menu items, a yummy new brittle, fun novelties, and more!
- If you’ve been to Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park, you may have noticed that there is a spooky array of themed novelty popcorn buckets, sippers, glow cubes, and more for the Halloween season. Halloween is just days away, so guests will definitely want to stop by and grab these before they’re gone forever! At Disney California Adventure park, guests can find the Oogie Boogie premium popcorn bucket at various carts throughout the park, and at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge, they can sip on a Poison Apple-tini that features a beautiful smoky quartz poison apple glow cube. Guests who want to complete their collection of poison apple glow cubes can also purchase a three-pack of cubes that includes red, green, and purple poison apple glow cubes.
- Fan of cotton candy can grab a “Maleficent 2” light-up cotton candy wand! Find it at Town Square in Disneyland park and at Buena Vista Street and Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure park.
- At Disneyland park, head over to Royal Street Veranda or Harbour Galley to grab a fun Jack Skellington Sipper or celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Rancho del Zocalo with a Coco-themed mug filled with yummy Mexican hot chocolate. At both parks, guests can find purple poison apple glow cubes and a purple poison apple mug at various carts, kiosks, and quick-service restaurants.
- Over at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel, the Hatbox Ghost Tiki mug is available. It comes with an eerie concoction called Grim Grinning Grog, which features pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters with a non-alcoholic version upon request.
- For those looking for some plant-based food, Harbour Galley will be offering a new plant-based dish for a limited time this weekend, Nov. 1-3. A plant-based pozole soup with slow-roasted tomatillos, hominy, and serrano chiles served with limes, onions, radishes, and shredded cabbage.
- At French Market, you’ll find Bowtie Pasta with caramelized beef, sweet onions, herbs, and mushrooms in a cream sauce. Or if you’re dining at River Belle Terrace, you can order the Hot Brown Sandwich – an open-faced turkey sandwich on parmesan garlic toast topped with cheese sauce, fried pork belly, and green tomato. Guests can also grab a plant-based spicy lentil chili topped with onions and served in a bread bowl.
- Disney California Adventure park is also offering a limited time menu, Nov. 1-3, with a special cocktail offered at the upstairs bar at Lamplight Lounge featuring a refreshing mix of Italian aperitif, hibiscus and elderflower liquors, and fresh lime juice complemented with agave, cucumber, and mint and finished with an egg white. Both upstairs and downstairs, guests can find chicken wings tossed in a mango-chipotle-spiced rum glaze and served with crushed tortilla chips and cilantro. And finally, at the Alfresco Tasting Terrace, sip on a Rosemary Gimlet with gin, lemon juice, and rosemary and nosh on a Roasted Garden Flatbread with roasted shallots, blistered tomatoes, gruyere cheese, lemon-thyme ricotta sauce, arugula salad, and Abbey Ale reduction. All of these items are only available Nov. 1-3!
- Finally, satisfy those sweet tooths with a crunchy new offering available for the month of November at all of the candy shops across the Disneyland Resort. The Harvest Brittle features cinnamon, almonds, pecans, cashews, and cranberries.