Avengers: Endgame, the highest grossing film of all-time, will soon be available for streaming on Disney+. With the launch of the streaming service less than a week away, Disney has moved the hit film to the launch date of the highly-anticipated streaming service.
- During an earnings report back in May, Disney CEO Bob Iger praised the film, which at the time was still the second highest grossing film ever, saying Avengers: Endgame would “stream exclusively on Disney+ starting December 11th.”
- Now, it appears Disney has moved up the streaming date to the launch of Disney+.
Oh snap! #AvengersEndgame is coming to #DisneyPlus. Start streaming the epic finale to @MarvelStudios’ Infinity Saga on November 12 in the US, Canada and Netherlands and on November 19 in Australia and New Zealand. pic.twitter.com/Bc2Ev83DuD
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) November 6, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame, the climax of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Infinity Saga, hit theaters in April and grossed nearly $2.8 billion worldwide, surpassing Avatar to become the highest grossing film ever.
- Avengers: Endgame will be just one of many MCU films available on Disney+ at launch. To see everything you’ll be able to watch on the streaming service, check out our Disney+ content guide.
- Disney+ launches on November 12.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- Pixar recently revealed and released a trailer for Pixar In Real Life, a new series that will be available on Disney+ on launch day.
- Mike takes a shot-by-shot look at the recent trailer for the exciting new Star Wars series coming to Disney+, The Mandalorian.
- Disney has released a new trailer for Disney+, this time featuring The Simpsons and their favorite Disney properties.
- Want to know what the best and worst movies coming to Disney+ are? Check out our ranking of all 304 Disney+ movies, sorted by by their IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic scores.