A Florida man has been arrested and charged with battery for allegedly groping a Magic Kingdom Cast Member dressed as a Disney Princess.
- Florida’s WFLA NBC news is reporting that an Orlando man was arrested for allegedly groping a Walt Disney World Cast Memeber.
- WFLA says the victim is a Cast Member at Magic Kingdom who was dressed as a Disney Princess.
- According to the arrest report from the Orange County Sheriff’s office, the incident happened this past Saturday when 51 year-old Brian Sherman and his wife were visiting the park and taking pictures with characters.
- As Sherman met the Cast Member dressed as the princess, he put his arm around her and grabbed her breast saying how much he loved her.
- The report says he, “cupped and lifted the victim’s right breast for approximately three to four seconds.”
- WFLA says that after Sherman exited the area, the victim started “shaking and crying,” and that fellow Cast Members then closed the photo area.
- The victim spoke with authorities and stated that she was immediately uncomfortable with Sherman placing his arm around her.
- Sherman was booked in the Orange County Jail.
- He has been charged with battery.