The stars of the upcoming live-action film Lady and the Tramp, Monte and Rose, celebrated the release of their new movie with a visit to Disneyland Park earlier today, and we are in love with these photos!
- Earlier Today, November 7th, Monte and Rose, the two rescue dog stars of the upcoming live-action version of Lady and the Tramp, coming exclusively to Disney+ on November 12th, paid a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth.
- The pups appear to have had a great morning at the park, enjoying a relaxing moment in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, looking amazing with it’s Christmas decor as the park, as well as Disney California Adventure gets ready for Holidays at the Disneyland Resort.
- It was off to the other side of the tracks (maybe not where Tramp is from), to Mickey’s Toontown for an amazing photo with everyone’s favorite good boy, Pluto, on the porch of Mickey’s House.
- Finally, the adorable duo was merrily on their way to nowhere in “paw”-ticular as the canine couple took a joyride on Mr. Toad’s car just in front of Toad Hall in Fantasyland.
- The two pups are in the park celebrating the upcoming release of their film debut, premiering in just a few days on the new streaming service. A heartwarming romantic adventure that seamlessly combines live action and photorealistic animation, the film is directed by Charlie Bean from a screenplay by Andrew Bujalski and Kari Granlund, and is produced by Brigham Taylor. Starring Tessa Thompson (voice of Lady), Justin Theroux (voice of Tramp), Yvette Nicole Brown (Aunt Sarah), Adrian Martinez (Elliott), F. Murray Abraham (Tony), and the pictured Rose (Lady) and Monte (Tramp). Lady and the Tramp is available to stream on Disney + on Nov. 12.