The holiday season is upon us and the Disney Parks are ready to celebrate. Over at Walt Disney World, guests visiting Epcot can stop by the Germany pavilion to find a new collection of holiday merchandise just in time for the season.
- This new collection includes everything from holiday ornaments and decorative kitchenware to t-shirts and accessories.
- Muche of the collection features the German “Frohliche Weihnachien,” which translated means “Merry Christmas.”
- There is also a t-shirt that reads “Frohes Fest,” which means “Happy Holidays.”
- The Germany pavilion isn’t the only place in Epcot where you can celebrate the holiday season. The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays begins November 29 with the return of the popular Candlelight Processional, holiday kitchens and more.
- For more information on the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, check out our guide page.