(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney+ is officially here and that means fans can now stream hundreds of movies and thousands of episodes of television from Disney’s massive library.
- Last week, the Disney Parks Blog announced that in addition to the launch, pop-up destinations would open today at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World and Downtown Disney in Disneyland.
- Here, guests can ask questions and learn more about Disney’s new streaming service.
- Laughing Place stopped by Disney Springs to check out the pop-up destination.
Disney+ Pop-Up Kiosk
- Cast members are on hand to answer questions for guests at the kiosk located near Paddlefish restaurant at The Landing.
- Step inside to subscribe to the Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu (with ads) bundle.
- Disney+ is available in the U.S. for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
Experience hundreds of new and classic Disney movies, series, and shorts with a subscription to Disney+.
Enjoy the best of sports, television, and Disney with the Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu subscription bundle.