The highly-anticipated launch of Disney+ is less than a week away and we could not be more excited. Those interested in the coming streaming service who would like to learn more can visit pop-up destinations coming to both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- These pop-up locations will be coming to Disney Springs in Walt Disney World and Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort.
- Details on what these locations will offer are sparse, but Disney Parks Blog says guests will be able to learn more about Disney+.
- The pop-ups will open on November 12, the launch date of Disney+.
- Disney+ is available in the U.S. for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. You can subscribe here.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- Disney has moved the streaming debut of Avengers: Endgame to the launch date of the highly-anticipated streaming service.
- Pixar recently revealed and released a trailer for Pixar In Real Life, a new series that will be available on Disney+ on launch day.
- Mike takes a shot-by-shot look at the recent trailer for the exciting new Star Wars series coming to Disney+, The Mandalorian.
- Disney has released a new trailer for Disney+, this time featuring The Simpsons and their favorite Disney properties.
- Want to know what the best and worst movies coming to Disney+ are? Check out our ranking of all 304 Disney+ movies, sorted by by their IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic scores.