- According to the Orange County Register, Disneyland’s Indiana Jones Adventure attraction will be undergoing renovation in 2020.
- The main focus for updates and repairs will be the bridge that ride vehicles cross at one of the more thrilling parts of the attraction.
- With seconds to spare, guests cross the bridge that extends over flowing lava before it “collapses.”
- Disney officials confirmed to the Register plans to refurbish the ride in 2020, and the resort has already filed a building permit with the city of Anaheim.
- According to the permit, Disneyland plans to:
- Replace a plank bridge
- Refurbish rockwork
- The thrilling dark-ride first opened at Disneyland in 1995 in the Adventureland area of the park. Its track design was then replicated at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the DINOSAUR attraction in Dinoland U.S.A.
- Just last week it was announced that Snow White’s Scary Adventures will also undergo refurbishment in 2020.
- “it’s a small world” Holiday has returned to the resort now through January 6, 2020. This year’s holiday overlay will include immersive scents of cherry blossom, cinnamon, and coconut.