Starting today, guests can once again take advantage of Walt Disney World’s 4-Park Magic Ticket. Guests can experience the best of the resort for one great price.
- The Disney Parks Blog is writing that starting today, Walt Disney World is pleased to bring back their popular 4-Park Magic Ticket offer.
- Guests can enjoy the best of the Resort with this ticket that includes a visit to each of the four parks for one great price: $89 per day (plus tax), or $356 total (plus tax).
- 4-Park Magic Tickets are available for purchase now at Disneyworld.com/4ParkMagic.
New for this year:
Good to know:
- 4-Park Magic Ticket is a four-day ticket that includes one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day).
- Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates.
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+).
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available.
- With holiday festivities happening right now across all four Walt Disney World theme parks and plenty of exciting new experiences planned for 2020, the 4-Park Magic Ticket is an amazing way to share in all this magic!
What’s coming in 2020?:
- A new year will bring with it new experiences and offerings all throughout Walt Disney World!
- Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can jump right into a Mickey Mouse cartoon in the exciting Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- This April, Disney Springs will welcome a completely original, Disney-themed, Cirque du Soleil show that honors Disney’s rich legacy.
- Awesome Planet is scheduled to open in January at Epcot. This film will explore the magic of the natural world from glaciers and icebergs to volcanoes, plants, oceans and more!