Last night Saks Fifth Avenue unveiled their holiday window display featuring characters from Frozen 2. Fans of all ages joined in for the grand reveal that included a light show, fireworks, and a very special performance by Idina Menzel.
- On Monday, November 25, the enchanting world of Disney’s Frozen 2 came to life at Saks Fifth Avenue with the debut of its iconic holiday windows in collaboration with Disney.
- The dazzling holiday windows were unveiled with a special musical performance by Idina Menzel, who is the voice of Elsa and also this year's Saks Holiday Book cover star.
- Saks’s center six windows on Fifth Avenue each depicted Elsa’s extraordinary journey to discovering her own power as she navigates her way through the four spirits of nature- wind, fire, water and earth.
- Adored characters, Olaf, Kristoff and Anna also appeared throughout the vignettes as they championed Elsa along the way.
- In addition to the window display and exclusive product offerings inspired by the film, Saks will host Disney’s Frozen 2 Enchanted Forest Experience.
- The Enchanted Forest Experience starts today and runs through Tuesday, December 24. Tickets are $5 (+ taxes and fees) each.
Frozen 2 is now playing in theaters nationwide.