The Green Eggs and Ham Cafe at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure has reopened with a delicious-looking new tater tot-based menu.
- Universal Orlando announced the reopening of the dining location on their twitter account, along with photos of some of the new menu options.
- The new menu includes:
- Pizza Tots – $9.99 – Pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce over tater tots (pictured above)
- Green Eggs & Ham Tots – $9.99 – Green eggs, diced ham, white cheese sauce over tater tots
- Buffalo Chicken Tots – $9.99 – Chicken tenders, mozzarella cheese, ranch and buffalo sauce over tater tots
- Who Hash – $14.99 – Corned beef, onions, white cheese sauce, scallions and tater tots in a Who Hash can
- S'mores Nutella – $9.99 – Toasted mini marshmallows and Nutella over a graham cracker crust
- Universal Orlando also shared a photo of a green sugar-covered churro that is not currently listed on the menu.
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe is located at the entrance to Seuss Landing closest to the Port of Entry.
- While this is not a new dining location, the Green Eggs and Ham Cafe has been closed for quite some time, leaving a prime location in Universal’s Islands of Adventure unused.
- Universal has not announced whether or not the restaurant will remain open permanently.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- Universal Orlando Resort will soon be adding some more rooms to welcome guests to. Universal's Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites will open on March 17.
- Universal Orlando Resort is inviting foodies to experience exciting new menus and offerings for the 2019 holiday season. From favorite treats like Butterbeer to the all new “Sweets & Sounds Dessert Party” now is the perfect time to treat those taste buds.
- And while you’re looking into the holidays at Universal Orlando, check out Jeremiah’s guide to this year’s festivities.