Universal CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood is about to get a sweet new addition. Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen is the newest restaurant coming to CityWalk in 2021.
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, which has been open at Universal Orlando for some time, is known for decadent desserts, artisanal milkshakes and eclectic culinary inspirations.
- The visually stunning eatery will arrive to Universal CityWalk bringing an extensive menu of brunch, lunch and dinner items, sumptuous milkshakes and desserts and delectable confectionary treats to L.A. residents and guests visiting from around the globe.
- Hearty items will feature palate pleasing twists on classic steaks, seafood and pasta entrees to gourmet burgers and sandwiches and all-day brunch.
- The arrival of Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen marks the ongoing celebration of Universal CityWalk and will be located adjacent to the popular Universal Cinema and joins recent dining establishment additions, including Antojitos Cocina Mexicana, VIVO Italian Kitchen, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville and Voodoo Doughnut.
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen will open at CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2021.
ICYMI – More Universal Studios Hollywood news:
- Universal Studios Hollywood kicks off its newest “Running Universal” race with a hair-raising tribute to DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls franchise on Sunday, April 26th, 2020 with a 5K, a Kids’ 1K and a 10K run.
- Universal Studios Hollywood recently hosted their 15th annual “Day of Giving” charity event benefiting homeless children.