We don’t know about you, but we’re certainly “drawn” to Disney’s latest merchandise collection inspired by the company’s early animation days. The new “Ink & Paint” line features attire, accessories, and collectibles highlighting the various stages a drawing must go through before it’s fully realized and comes to life.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- There’s even more merchandise coming later this month! Starting on February 18, guests can shop this fun collection online on shopDisney. Here are some of the styles and items that will be available on Tuesday:
Starring Sorcerer Mickey
Ink & Paint Dress – $128.00
Dooney & Bourke Collection – $58.00-268.00
- Disney Ink & Paint MagicBand 2 by Dooney & Bourke – Limited Edition | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Wallet by Dooney & Bourke | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Satchel by Dooney & Bourke | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Tote by Dooney & Bourke | shopDisney
Ink & Paint MagicBand 2
Spirit Jerseys – $64.99
Long Sleeve Pullover
Cinderella Castle Cinch Sack
- Guests visiting World of Disney will find a brand new collection of merchandise exploring how artists bring to life the iconic Disney characters and places we know and love.
- This collection features:
- A Spirit Jersey
- Baseball Caps
- Minnie Mouse Ears
- And Much More
Walt Disney World
Painter’s Palette – Up to $22.99
Shaped like a painter’s palette, this trinket box and magnetic toothpick holder are so very cute! The trinket box is a great way to keep track of little things that can easily get misplaced, and the toothpick holder is one you’ll want to have on display.
For the Kitchen
This collection features ceramic plates, bowls, and jars, colorful napkins, aprons and a travel tumbler.
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Serving Bowl | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Dinner Plate | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Salad Plate Set – 30s – 40s | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Salad Plate Set – 50s – 60s | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Kitchen Towel Set | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Color Change Mug | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Reversible Placemat – Walt Disney World | shopDisney
4 Piece Bowl Set – $34.99
Ink & Paint Apron – $34.99
Fans of the new “Ink & Paint” merchandise can bring the best of Mickey Mouse and Disney animation with them to school. This collection features a color-your-own mini backpack, a colored pattern backpack, a metal lunchbox, pencil case, and multi pen changer shaped like a paint brush. After school budding artists can paint and build their own wooden figure.
Cinderella Castle Blanket
Sock Calendar – $34.99
Never worry about what socks to wear ever again! This 12 days of socks calendar has more than enough foot covers to get you through the week.
Disneyland’s collection of the “Ink & Pain” series features much more in the way of attire and accessories.
Disney fans of all ages can enjoy this new collection that features a variety of tops and other cute accessories.
- Disney Ink & Paint Spirit Jersey for Adults – Disneyland | shopDisney
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Raglan T-Shirt for Adults – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- The Three Caballeros Ringer T-Shirt for Adults – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Pullover Top for Men – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Kids – Fantasia – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Mickey Mouse Icon Pullover Hoodie for Boys – Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Mickey Mouse Icon Dress for Girls – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Mickey Mouse Icon Leggings for Girls – Disney Ink & Paint | shopDisney
- Disney Ink & Paint Zip Hoodie for Women – Disneyland | shopDisney
Minnie Mouse Ear Headband – $29.99
How cute is this headwear? We love the paint palette and brushes that take the place of the traditional bow.
Sleeping Beauty Castle
This mug and placemat will brighten up your kitchen table and makes for a great dinner conversation starter. Additionally, there’s a cute cinch sack too!
Ornaments – $29.99
- Penguin Waiters Framed Canvas Ornament – Mary Poppins | shopDisney
- J. Thaddeus Toad Framed Canvas Ornament – The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad | shopDisney
- The Three Caballeros Framed Canvas Ornament | shopDisney
- Dumbo Framed Canvas Ornament | shopDisney
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Framed Canvas Ornament – Fantasia | shopDisney
- Pongo and Perdita Framed Canvas Ornament – 101 Dalmatians | shopDisney
Whether you prefer the light-up color palette or the adorable easel, these magnets are fun statement pieces perfect for the fridge, office cubicle, or anywhere you display magnets!
Pens – $32.99
Color your Own Mickey Mouse Plush – $39.99
Does anyone remember Doodle Bears? A fun fad in the mid 90s, you could write, draw, and color on your bear then throw it in the wash to remove all of your work. This Mickey is the perfect blank canvas for budding artists! Comes with washable markers and a carrying bag that can also be colored.
Sorcerer Mickey Plush – $19.99
These collectible Mickey Mouse mystery plush come in their own paint can and feature the main mouse in his iconic sorcerer robe and hat. There are five plush in all, four solid colors, and one multi-colored.
Pins – $12.99-27.99
These pins celebrate some of Disney’s earliest characters who would become the foundation for all future animated classics. You can’t go wrong with any of these charming pins.