The cast of Disney+’s Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made recently celebrated the streaming debut of the film at the Disneyland Resort. Visiting both parks and multiple attractions, this fun group of actors posed or for pictures and shared what they love about Disney and Timmy Failure.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The original movie Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made based on the best-selling book of the same name, is now streaming exclusively on Disney+.
- To mark the occasion, the cast of the film spent the day at Disneyland Park and California Adventure including:
- Kyle Bornheimer
- Ophelia Lovibond
- Chloe Coleman
- Ai-Chan Carrier
- Timmy Failure himself, Winslow Fegley
- The group made their way through the parks where they visited:
- Sleeping Beauty’s castle
- Mad Hatter’s Teacups in Fantasyland
- Radiator Springs
- Pixar Pier
- While Timmy Failure is somewhat of an outsider at his elementary school in Portland, where he operates his own detective agency with a 1,500-pound polar bear as his partner, the cast used this visit as an opportunity to celebrate the story’s central message that we should embrace individuality and uniqueness. Or as Timmy likes to put it: normal is for normal people.
We love Timmy Failure and you will too:
- Debuting just last week on Disney+ this family friendly movie is so much fun! Learn more in Alex’s review from the premiere at the Sundance FIlm Festival!
- In addition to watching the movie, fans can enjoy all the great music from the official soundtrack, and yes we reviewed it.
- Finally, Alex had the chance to learn about the making of the film and shares this exciting behind the scenes look at the production.