We are just a few weeks away from the theatrical premiere of Disney’s live-action remake of Mulan, but it looks like we won’t have to wait quite that long for a glimpse of the new film. A special sneak peek of the upcoming movie is coming to Disney Parks and Disney Cruise Line, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Starting March 20, guests visiting Disneyland Resort can stop by the Tomorrowland Theater in Disneyland park to see this new sneak peek.
- At Walt Disney World, guests will be able to head over to the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to catch a glimpse of the new film.
- Guests will also be able to see the preview aboard select Disney Cruise Line sailing in late March.
- The Disney Parks Blog also shared a special message from Yifei Liu and Yoson An, who play Mulan and Honghui in the new film.
- The Disney Movie Magic nighttime projection show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will also feature an all-new sequence featuring Mulan.
- The show will be returning to the park on March 13 to begin a limited run.
More on Mulan:
- Disney’s live-action Mulan will hit theaters March 27.
- “When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the Imperial Army to defend the country from Northern invaders, Hua Mulan, the eldest daughter of an honored warrior, steps in to take the place of her ailing father. Masquerading as a man, Hua Jun, she is tested every step of the way and must harness her inner-strength and embrace her true potential. It is an epic journey that will transform her into an honored warrior and earn her the respect of a grateful nation…and a proud father.”
- Disney’s live-action Mulan is based on the narrative poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”
Mulan features a celebrated international cast that includes:
- Yifei Liu as Mulan
- Donnie Yen as Commander Tung
- Jason Scott Lee as Böri Khan
- Yoson An as Cheng Honghui
- Gong Li as Xianniang
- Jet Li as the Emperor
- The film is directed by:
- Niki Caro
- Screenplay by:
- Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver
- Elizabeth Martin & Lauren Hynek