NBCUniversal has announced they are postponing their inaugural Peacock Live! event set to take place at Universal Studios Hollywood later this month.
- Guests visiting the Peacock Live! website will see a big notice saying that the event has been postponed.
- Originally scheduled to take place March 28-29, 2020 at the Universal Studios Hollywood Backlot, Universal has decided not to host the event at this time officially citing uncertainty around program elements.
- While Universal has not stated outright that the coronavirus is the reason for the delay, it’s easy to speculate that health concerns are prompting them to act out of caution.
- At this time, Universal Studios has not announced their rescheduled dates for the event.
When visiting the website guests will find the following questions and answers:
- Why is Peacock Live! Postponed?
- Due to uncertainty surrounding some of the event’s programming elements, we have decided to postpone Peacock Live!
- Will Peacock Live! be rescheduled?
- Yes, the plan is to reschedule Peacock Live! at a date to be determined.
- Sign up for updates at the bottom of this page.
- How can I receive a refund for my Peacock Live! ticket?
- Please contact the Universal Studios Hollywood guest communications team (1-800-UNIVERSAL) by March 20 to request a full refund for your Peacock Live! ticket.
- You are also welcome to convert your Peacock Live! ticket(s) to enjoy full access to Universal Studios Hollywood during the Park’s regular hours of operation valid for a one time use by May 21, 2020.
- Please note, we must receive your request to convert your ticket to a Park ticket no later than Friday, March 20.
- A full refund will be automatically issued to your original payment method after this date. You can also contact Universal Studios Hollywood here.
- Who do I contact if I have any questions about my ticket?
- For any questions or issues regarding your tickets, please call 1-800-UNIVERSAL (1-800-864-8377).