SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment announced today through a quarterly earnings report that all roller coasters under construction with a 2020 opening date have been delayed until 2021.
- The Orange County Register has shared that SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment has postponed construction projects for rides scheduled to open in 2020 to help manage costs.
- The company had four roller coasters scheduled to open this summer in San Diego, Florida, and Virginia.
- This decision affects the opening of the following projects:
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa have already reopened while SeaWorld San Diego and Busch Gardens Williamsburg remain closed.
- Guests can look forward to experiencing these new roller coasters when work is completed in 2021.