The first showing of the new collaboration between Disney and Cirque du Soleil, Drawn to Life, has been delayed once again.
- The show still appears to be scheduled five days a week with one performance each day, and is typically dark on Sundays and Mondays.
- Shows are also now scheduled through March, 2021.
- The new show follows the story of Julie, a courageous and determined girl who discovers an unexpected gift left by her late father: an unfinished animation piece. Guided by a surprising pencil, she embarks on an inspiring quest sprinkled with her Disney childhood memories. Through this journey, she learns to imagine new possibilities and animate the story of her future.
- You can order your tickets for Drawn to Life now.
More on Drawn to Life:
- Disney shared the a video that reveals more details about the upcoming performance.
- Drawn to Life is written and directed by Michel Laprise and Fabrice Becker, and is a collaboration between:
- Cirque du Soleil
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Walt Disney Imagineering
- The show was originally planned to open for previews March 20, 2020 with the first official show planned for April 17.