Some seasonal fun is coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World in the form of some festive new treats at different locations throughout the shopping and dining destination.
- Disney Springs has tweeted that some new treats and goodies will soon be arriving at Walt Disney World’s shopping and dining destination.
- In a tweet from the official Disney Springs account, they say: Attention Disney Foodies—spooktacular snacks and beverages will start to materialize at Amorette's Patisserie, The Ganachery, and AristoCrepes at #DisneySprings starting Sept. 16!
ICYMI: More Walt Disney World Halloween
- Throughout the day, special Halloween cavalcades will pop up on the parade route and head down Main Street, U.S.A. Guests can come across Mickey Mouse and his pals, all dressed up in Halloween costumes. On select days, guests may even encounter a cavalcade of Disney Villains, including Gaston and Maleficent to the Queen of Hearts and Jafar – creeping down the path, or a nightmarish procession featuring the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington!
- As another special treat for the Halloween season, the iconic Dapper Dans are making their triumphant return back to Magic Kingdom Park, beginning September 20, and performing as their undead alter egos The Cadaver Dans.
- The Halloween spirit is also in the air over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where Minnie’s Halloween Dine is set to return to Hollywood & Vine, beginning September 25. A monster feast will be served to your table, and favorite Disney friends will make special appearances in the restaurant. You can wave and snap photos of your hostess, Minnie Mouse, dressed as a happy witch. Goofy is coming as a spooky cowboy, with Mickey Mouse as a funny vampire, and his best pal, Pluto, gets into the act wearing a cute Halloween collar.