- According to Spectrum News 13, Wolfgang Puck Express closed permanently on October 1st.
- The quick service location reopened for the summer and was listed as “Temporarily unavailable” in the My Disney Experience app and on DisneyWorld.com.
- Guests began to wonder what was happening when the menus and signs were removed from the exterior of the building earlier this week.
- Wolfgang Puck Express was a popular choice for Guests using a Disney Dining Plan because of the celebrity chef’s clout and several high-priced dishes for a quick service location, such as the bacon-wrapped meatloaf and oven-roasted salmon.
- While the quick service location has closed, the table service Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill near Planet Hollywood at the Town Center at Disney Springs is still available.