Alright bakers, roll up those sleeves and get ready to hone your kitchen skills with the Force…and Insight Editions’ Star Wars: Galactic Baking! The publisher of impressive books on all things pop culture, will be releasing a new collection of Star Wars theme recipes on May 4, 2021 and you can pre-order yours now!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Insight Editions is back with a new cookbook for Star Wars fans to get excited about: Star Wars: Galactic Baking: The Official Cookbook of Sweet and Savory Treats From Tatooine, Hoth, and Beyond!
- The new title from the Weldon Owen Imprint releases on Star Wars Day 2021 (that’s May 4th) and includes more than 30 out of this world recipes.
- Speaking of worlds, this collection of recipes comes from the far reaches of the galaxy with unique offerings from planets such as:
- And everywhere in between!
- Galactic chefs will have fun experimenting with delectable goodies like:
- Cloud City Marshmallows
- Mustafarian Molten Lava Cakes
- Loth-Cat Kibble
- Keshian Spice Bread
- Life Day Cake
- Dagobah Bog Pie
- Along with announcing the cook book pre-orders, Insight Editions has shared three recipes for the Galactic Baking collection that fans can try out right now!
Chance Cube Cakes:
Forest of Endor Log Cake:
Cloud City Marshmallows:
More Insight Editions Cookbooks:
- If you can’t wait for Star Wars: Galactic Baking, these other cookbooks will keep you busy until your order arrives:
- Travel to Black Spire Outpost to sample some truly unique cuisine only found on Batuu with the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook.
- Alex reviews the supersized Marvel Eat the Universe which features recipes for every hero.
- Even though we’re not hosting gatherings like we used to, you can still make things special at home for your family with Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana