Super Bowl LV is coming up this Sunday, and rumors are starting to build about what we can see when it comes to Disney spots during the game.
- Deadline reports that Disney will have two to four trailer spots during the Super Bowl.
- The shows and films expected to get spots include Loki, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Along with the trailers, they expect a Disney+ bundle ad to appear. Disney has added the option to include Hulu with no-ads in the bundle, so it would make sense to promote the new customization option available to subscribers along with all the new Marvel content coming to the platform.
- Adding to the Marvel series on Disney+, It was announced yesterday that a Wakanda series is coming from Black Panther Director Ryan Coogler.
- Laughing Place will have our eyes glued to the screen and report back on all the Disney advertisements we see during what should be a fun football game.