Disney Junior just announced a new series called Eureka! About a young inventor living in prehistoric times from the creators of Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins and Henry Hugglemonster.
- Disney Junior will premiere a new series later in 2021 called Eureka!
- Set in the prehistoric world of Rocky Fills, this animated musical series following a young inventor as she finds new ways to make life better.
- Voice Cast:
- Norton Virgien (Doc McStuffins), Niamh Sharkey (Henry Hugglemonster) and Erica Rothschild (Sofia the First) co-created the series and all serve as executive producers on Eureka!
- The series employs field experts in science and engineering including Disney Imagineers, Christiana “Chee” McGuigan and Dr. Knatokie Ford.
- Consulting producers include Rusty Cundieff (Tales from the Hood) and Donna Brown Guillaume (Happily Ever After: Fairytales for Every Child).
- Songs will be written by Kari Kimmel (Spirit Riding Free) with score by Frederik Wiedmann (All Hail King Julien).
- Brown Bag Films (Doc McStuffins) is currently animating the series for Disney Junior.
What They’re Saying:
- Joe D’Ambrosia, senior vice president, Original Programming and general manager, Disney Junior: “Eureka is an inspiring young girl with a big imagination and even bigger heart. Through her creative inventions and friendships, she brings her prehistoric town together and helps others learn to look at the world from different perspectives. We like to think of her as our very first Disney Imagineer.”