Universal Studios Japan has announced the official opening date for their new land — Super Nintendo World.
- Universal Studios Japan has announced that Super Nintendo World will have its official grand opening on March 18, 2021.
- The highly-themed area brings Guests into the world of Nintendo with Mario-themed attractions like Mario Kart and Yoshi’s Adventure, merchandise, and food locations.
- Super Nintendo World is the first multi-level land at Universal Studios Japan with areas like Peach’s Castle and Bower’s Castle towering over the area.
- The land also features play experiences where Guests can jump, punch blocks, and collect virtual coins with a Power-Up Band that links to their smartphones as they explore the area.
- The grand opening will kick off Universal Studios Japan’s year-long 20th-anniversary celebration.
- Universal Studios Japan located in Osaka, Japan, and is wholly owned by Comcast NBCUniversal.