Funko has announced a new expansion to the Funkoverse Strategy Game featuring Disney’s Darkwing Duck.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Funko has released a new expansion to the Funkoverse Strategy Game, adding Disney’s own Darkwing Duck, along with his own special abilities for the game.
- It’s important to note that this is not a stand-alone game, you have to combine this expansion with any other Funkoverse 2- or 4-pack.
About the Funkoverse Strategy Game:
- “In the Funkoverse Strategy Game, you combine your favorite characters and go head-to-head in exciting game scenarios.
- Each turn, you select one of your characters and perform two actions. Each character has access to basic actions like moving and challenges as well as several unique abilities that may be performed only by spending ability tokens. Funkoverse uses an innovative “cooldown” system—the more powerful the ability, the longer it will take for the ability token to become available again—so players have to spend their ability tokens wisely. Each character in Funkoverse is unique, so players are encouraged to try out different combinations of characters and items in order to discover their favorite synergies and powerful strategies for the different game scenarios.”
The Darkwing Duck 100 Expansion Features:
- One exclusive Darkwing Duck Funko Pop! figure found only in this game that is also a unique, playable character.
- New Gas Gun item can make clouds for your characters to hide in!
- Using his I Am The Terror That Flaps In The Night trait, Darkwing Duck can jump out of hiding to surprise your foes!
- If he’s ever knocked down, Darkwing Duck can use his Incredibly Resilient ability to get right back into the game.
If interested, you can buy the expansion at Amazon for $15.00. It is scheduled to be in stock on March 29.
More Funko News:
- Funko Games is debuting many new board games for fans and families in 2021, with signature games like ESPN Trivia Night, Funkoverse Strategy Game: Alice in Wonderland 100 2-Pack, and Disney Princess See the Story, showcasing fun, interactive games for the whole family.