- The first phase of the Evermore Resort moved closer to its 2023 grand opening with today’s groundbreaking ceremony on Conrad Orlando, a Luxury Hilton Resort.
- The hotel will include 433 rooms, 51 of which will be suites and 10 of which will be family suites with oversized accommodations.
- The resort will also feature 40,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, a spa and several restaurants, including rooftop dining.
- The design of the resort is connected to nature with sand and water hues decorating the interior and floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Evermore Bay.
- Indoor and outdoor spa and fitness activities will be led on site, including yoga, meditation and hydrotherapy.
- Conrad Orlando will operate with Hilton CleanStay, Hilton’s industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection.
- Guests staying at Conrad Orlando will have access to other amenities at Evermore Resort.
About Evermore Resort:
- Evermore Orlando is a billion-dollar resort set to open in 2023 near Walt Disney World.
- The resort will offer 10,000 rooms through its Conrad Orlando hotel and large-scale vacation rental homes.
- Rental homes will be available in 2 to 11 bedroom options and will operate with hotel-quality standards.
- Evermore Orlando surrounds a 20-acre tropical beach complex with an 8-acre crystalline water amenity by Crystal Lagoons®.
- Beach areas contain zero entry swim areas, bars, cabanas and private fire pits.
- An aquatic adventure area will include a waterslide, rope swing and a variety of watersports.
- Other on-site amenities include a food hall & gourmet market, a casual bayside restaurant and a golf course.
- A two-story Boathouse is available to private events and weddings.
- The project is being developed by Dart Interests, parent company of Hilston, with Orlando-based PCL Construction overseeing the construction of the resort.
- Click here to visit Evermore Orlando’s official website.
What They’re Saying:
- Christopher Kelsey, President of Dart Interests: “We are thrilled to celebrate the groundbreaking of the Conrad Orlando today, coming one step closer to welcoming our first guests in summer 2023.”
- Nils-Arne Schroeder, global head, Conrad Hotels & Resorts: “We are pleased to mark the groundbreaking milestone of Conrad Orlando as we grow our portfolio across the Americas and in key locations globally. We look forward to creating a dynamic reflection of Orlando with our development and construction partners that will draw and inspire travelers from around the world.”
- Rick Goldman, vice president & district manager of PCL Construction – “This new resort represents the resiliency of the hospitality industry. While COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the travel industry, companies like Dart Interests continue to drive opportunities for new development, growing a network of resort properties to best accommodate guests as demand for travel resumes. PCL is proud to have begun work on this project, and we look forward to working together to build success for our partners at Dart Interests and their guests.”