Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has announced the ability to order meals online made by chefs from the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotels for pick up and delivery.
- For those that want to have some Disney magic at home, Hong Kong Disneyland has announced “Vacuum Gourmet Meals for Home.”
- There will be nine Western and Chinese signature dishes prepared by Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotel chefs that are vacuum-packed and sealed.
- Guests can order the meals online and then reheat the food at home. After ordering, you’ll be able to pick up the meals at Crystal Lotus, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, or through select delivery services.
- Magic Access Members can log in to the Magic Access portal to book and get 10% off orders on or before April 4, 2021.
- The meals offered are not currently listed on the website but should be added soon.
The announcement was made along with many others for their spring 2021 celebration including the return of Mickey’s Easter Eggventure and a new exclusive merchandise series “Spring into Dance.” You can read all about the spring limited-time offerings here.