The most recent Ride & Learn video takes us to the still-closed Disneyland Paris for a ride in a minecart on their Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs attraction.
- The latest in the Disney Magic Moments Ride & Learn series of videos takes us where a million diamonds shine in Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains, or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, at Disneyland Paris.
- The traditional Fantasyland dark ride is similar to the Snow White’s Scary Adventures attraction previously seen at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- The fun facts that are shown in the video are pretty run of the mill, especially when compared to some of the previous entries in the series. One of these facts even states that the ride (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) is based on the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and points out some of the scenes in the classic attraction, including the Dwarf’s Diamond Mine, their cottage, the Forest, and more. The video also mentions some of the songs that can also be heard in the attraction, including “Heigh Ho” and “Someday My Prince Will Come.”
- The Disneyland Paris version has recently gone under a refurbishment that seems to have updated some of the mechanics and technology, as well as added fresh coats of paint, unlike the Disneyland version which seems to have gone under an entire renovation, being renamed Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, the extent of which we will see when the park reopens to California Residents on April 30th.
- Disneyland Paris, originally set to reopen on April 2nd, will now see that date come and go due to prevailing conditions, and will not reopen as planned. No new reopening date has been set at this time.