Walt Disney Imagineering has had a reorganization involving Bob Weis and Barbara Bouza.
- Bob Weis at Walt Disney Imagineering has taken on a new role as WDI President of Creative and New Experiences.
- In the new role, Weis will be looking for and developing new ideas that can be added to the Disney portfolio for Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products all over the world.
- With the move, Barbara Bouza has been named the President of Walt Disney Imagineering for Business Management, Design, and Development.
- Bouza was previously named WDI President for Business Operations, Design, and Delivery in June 2020.
Other Disney News:
- The Disneyland Resort has just announced “DisneylandForward” with proposals for theme park and entertainment expansion to the resort over the next several years.
- Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Confectionery over at Walt Disney World Resort will be closing for a refurbishment starting March 26 which will give it a new look and expanded layout.