Disney Springs has tweeted an announcement that has left our mouths watering, a new donut coming for a limited time to Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew.
- A tweet from the official Disney Springs account has revealed that a new special edition donut that will soon be available at Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew in the West Side area, near Splitsville.
- Available March 29th through April 4th, the "Rollin With My Peeps" donut features a glazed donut drenched in vanilla frosting topped with pastel candy decorations, green buttercream, malted milk balls and a Peep!
- This isn’t the first time Everglazed has treated us to special festive treats. Recently, the new dining location offered up a special St. Patrick’s Day Donut.
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew is located in the West Side area of Disney Springs at Walt Disney World, taking over the former Pop! Gallery location adjacent to Splitsville and the AMC Theaters and near the west entrance and exit of the Orange Parking Garage.
- The overall design of this sweet spot has a unique spin on a classic donut shop featuring graphic pops of color, iconic signage, and a beautiful outdoor seating area in the “donut garden.” Before guests enter the venue, they may catch a glimpse of a culinary experience unfolding through the windows of the exposed kitchen where hot and fresh donuts will bake daily.
- Everglazed specializes in hand-crafted donuts featuring mouthwatering yeast and cake donuts with an assortment of cold brew lattes and coffee cocktails and a few sweet-yet-savory sandwich bites.