Universal Studios Hollywood has announced another update to their “Taste of Universal” event. You will now be able to meet Optimus Prime and Bumblee.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has been announced additions to their “Taste of Universal” event with the latest being some new meet and greets.
- Starting today, Friday, March 26, you’ll be able to see the Autobots Optimus Prime and Bumblee from the Transformers in the Lower Lot.
- In addition to the Transformers, Universal had also announced that Jurassic Cafe would open starting today, March 26, with a special event menu for “Taste of Universal” including the Isla Burger.
About Taste of Universal:
- The event which started on March 12, takes place during the weekends from Friday to Sunday from noon to 7:00 pm.
- There are around 70 food options with 30 that are brand new for the event.
- The event includes the debut of Minion Cafe, a new dining experience located near Despicable Me: Minon Mayhem, and the debut for The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash attraction shop.
- Tickets include five food offerings for adults and three for kids, with additional offerings available to purchase.
- Tickets cost $44 for adults on Fridays, $49 on Saturdays/Sundays, and $25 for kids ages 3-9 with discounts for Universal Annual and Seasonal Pass Members.
You can read our review of “Taste of Universal” and check out some delicious food photos here.