Universal Studios Hollywood has announced another update to their “Taste of Universal” event. You will now be able to meet Optimus Prime and Bumblee.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has been announced additions to their “Taste of Universal” event with the latest being some new meet and greets.
- Starting today, Friday, March 26, you’ll be able to see the Autobots Optimus Prime and Bumblee from the Transformers in the Lower Lot.
- In addition to the Transformers, Universal had also announced that Jurassic Cafe would open starting today, March 26, with a special event menu for “Taste of Universal” including the Isla Burger.
About Taste of Universal:
- The event which started on March 12, takes place during the weekends from Friday to Sunday from noon to 7:00 pm.
- There are around 70 food options with 30 that are brand new for the event.
- The event includes the debut of Minion Cafe, a new dining experience located near Despicable Me: Minon Mayhem, and the debut for The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash attraction shop.
- Tickets include five food offerings for adults and three for kids, with additional offerings available to purchase.
- Tickets cost $44 for adults on Fridays, $49 on Saturdays/Sundays, and $25 for kids ages 3-9 with discounts for Universal Annual and Seasonal Pass Members.
You can read our review of “Taste of Universal” and check out some delicious food photos here.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning