Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier director Kari Skogland are set to participate in an “In Conversation” series at the upcoming virtual Banff World Media Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Feige and Skogland will talk about the Marvel Cinematic Universe's transition into television after the success of both WandaVision and now The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
- Those series will be followed up by a 2021 slate that still includes:
- Of course, Marvel also still has a slate of upcoming films that includes:
- On top of directing The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Skogland is CEO of Mad Rabbit and has directed a long list of other series, including:
- The virtual Banff World Media Festival will take place June 14 to July 16, 2021.
What they’re saying:
- Randy Lennox, chair of the Banff board of directors: “As one of the biggest and most popular media brands, Marvel has been at the forefront of the entertainment industry, a leader in producing hit content. We are excited to welcome visionary pioneer Kevin Feige and the wildly talented Canadian director and producer Kari Skogland to the festival.”
- Banff executive director Jenn Kuzmyk: “Kevin and Kari represent some of the most innovative professionals working in the global screen industries today. This is an unbelievable opportunity to dive into their minds and hear their perspectives on the business and art of entertainment.”