Today’s the day! Late last month, it was announced that Winnie the Pooh characters would be added to the nuiMO family of customizable plush, and today’s the day our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have arrived!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Late last month, it was revealed that characters from Winnie the Pooh would be added to the set of characters available as nuiMO plush toys.
- The name nuiMOs is a blend of the Japanese words nuigurumi, meaning plush and moderu meaning model. Disney nuiMOs are meant to be an extension of one’s self with the flexibility to change their looks to suit one’s unique personality and taste.
- The collectible characters originally debuted in Japan then started appearing in Disney stores in China, Shanghai Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
- Disney nuiMOs gained popularity on social media as fans styled and took their plush on adventures during everyday life; be it to a Disney theme park, the beach, a shopping trip or anything in between.
- The new plush are available on shopDisney, and in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort and Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
- Check out our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood by clicking on the links below!
Pooh's irrepressible pal is all set to become a fashion model as this Tigger nuiMOs plush. Originating in Japan, nuiMOs are a cute and cuddly new collection of your favorite Disney companions that can be dressed up in a wide range of chic, colorful, and fun outfits to suit your unique personality and taste.
The silly ol' bear is set to become a fashion model as this Winnie the Pooh nuiMOs plush.
Pooh's timid, yet tried and true, pal is all set to become a fashion model as this Piglet nuiMOs plush.
Pooh's downbeat donkey pal is all set to become a fashion model as this Eeyore nuiMOs plush.