- We’re about to meet two new residents of Lochsa County when ABC’s Big Sky returns.
- Deadline is reporting that Michelle Veintimilla (The Baker and the Beauty) and Sebastian Roché (The Man in the High Castle) have joined the David E. Kelley series and will be introduced before the end of this season.
- The new additions to the cast will play the following characters:
- Rosie Amaya (Michelle Veintimilla) – The daughter of a cattle ranch manager who plays a role in Cassie and Jenny’s investigation.
- Sheriff Wagy (Sebastian Roché) – A Lochsa County small town sheriff who appears hospitabile, but may be trying to obstruct Jenny and Cassie’s next case.
- New episodes of Big Sky resume April 13th on ABC with a double-episode spring premiere.