Jeremiah spent the day exploring all there is to see at Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk, and spotted a new Mold-A-Matic in the Universal Legacy Store themed to Jaws.
- The Universal Legacy Store has taken over the old Universal Studios Store which has also moved and taken over quite a few shops that used to exist near the corner of CityWalk.
- Mold-A-Matics have been seen more and more over at Universal Orlando within their Tribute stores for Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras.
- This new version creates a figure of a shark with “Universal” stamped below. The machine itself is also themed to Jaws with photos looking at the attraction.
- You can get your very own figure created right in front of your eyes for only $6.00 at the Universal Legacy Store at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk.
- If you want to get a closure look at the merchandise and memorabilia inside the Universal Legacy Store, check out our photo report here.
- You can also check out the new Universal Studios Store with our photo report of its new location here.
Jeremiah took a walk around CityWalk and went into both stores earlier today you can watch below.