- ABC’s new dog grooming competition series, Pooch Perfect, is about to get magical.
- Like other ABC competition shows, including Dancing with the Stars and American Idol, this new series will have a Disney-themed night.
- On Tuesday, April 27th, at 8:00 pm ET, Disney fans can tune in to the 5th episode in the series for “Disney Dogs.”
- The Disney branding will be applied to the “Ultimutt Challenge,” the big challenge at the end of every episode.
- The dog groomers were inspired by characters from Hercules, Frozen, The Little Mermaid and more, which will be revealed during the broadcast.
- Host Rebel Wilson is also getting into the Disney spirit by dressing up as Cruella De Vil, which likely leads into a cross-promotion for the upcoming film Cruella starring Emma Stone.