Another exciting new addition has opened at Disney Springs. The new Bamboo Bar at Splitsville is now serving delicious drinks in Tiki-inspired drinkware.
- Just a couple of weeks ago, the walls came down around the new outdoor patio dining area at Splitsville in Disney Springs.
- Today, the restaurant’s official Twitter account shared that the new Bamboo Bar is now open.
- The Bamboo Bar offers on-tap frozen beverages as well as Tiki-inspired cocktails and, as you can see in the image above, you can get them in these fun Tiki mugs.
- The new bar sits across from the recently opened Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew near one of the entrances to the Orange Parking Garage.
- The new area also features countertop seating that runs along the exterior edges of the new area.
- Splitsville is a bowling alley on the West Side of Disney Springs at Walt Disney World that allows guests to return to the “Golden Age of Bowling” at this modern venue that exudes retro-glam vibes across 2 floors. In addition to 10-Pin bowling, Feather bowling, billiards, and our lively bars, Splitsville features flat-screen televisions throughout, live music and an eclectic contemporary menu! Strike up an appetite for fresh sushi, pizza, burgers and other delish dishes—or simply catch up with friends over a few games and drinks. Whatever your pleasure, this isn’t your grandfather’s bowling alley!
- The venue also includes an outdoor bar and seating area, which this new outdoor area seems to be an expansion of, though no official details have been released.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning