It’s official, Disney Night is coming to American Idol in just a few weeks! The popular themed-evening will feature a trip to Walt Disney World where contestants will find the inspiration and magic they need to perform beloved Disney hits.
- Fan favorite Disney Night returns to American Idol in May and will feature the contestants visiting Walt Disney World as they prepare for their performances.
- American Idol gets closer to crowning its winner on the all-new, magical Disney Night episode airing live coast to coast on Sunday, May 2 (5:00-7:00 pm PDT/6:00-8:00 pm MDT/8:00-10:00 pm EDT), on ABC.
- To kick off the night, the results of the Comeback show will be announced.
- The top nine travel to Walt Disney World for a one-on-one session with a celebrity mentor and inspiration from the Most Magical Place on Earth.
- The season’s top 10 contestants, including the Comeback winner, will perform a song from the renowned Disney songbook in hopes of securing America’s real-time vote.
- The top seven finalists will be revealed at the end of the episode.
- Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.
More American Idol:
- Marshal fills us in on all of the joy, drama, and tears (both happy and sad) in full detail with his smart and sassy American Idol Recaps. Here are a few of our favorites: