“I have a very bad feeling about this…” Those are the words Mark Hamill shared on Twitter regarding the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special after director and writer James Gunn shared a picture of the script.
- Marvel announced the holiday special during the Disney Investors Day back in December.
- Gunn shared a picture of the script with the caption “This is the wrapping. The present is inside.”
- Hamill, who of course played Luke Skywalker in multiple Star Wars films, retweeted the image with the caption “I have a very bad feeling about this…”
- Hamill is of course referencing the less-than-popular Star Wars Holiday Special, which aired in 1978.
- The tweet fuels rumors that Hamill will be involved in The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, though that has not been announced at this time.
- We don’t have much information about The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special at this time, but per the original announcement, we can expect to see several new and unusual characters.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special will be coming to Disney+ in late 2022.
- This is among the many Marvel projects announced for Disney+, a list that includes Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Secret Invasion and many others.