Anthony Mackie is excited for the opening of Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris giving us a sneak peek at what we can expect.
- Disneyland Paris released a video featuring The Falcon and The Winter Soldier’s Anthony Mackie talking about, and showing, some of what we can expect when Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel opens at Disneyland Paris.
- Throughout the video, concept art of the hotel, the rooms, and more are shown.
- You can see some of the images from the video below.
More on Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel will have one of the biggest collections of Marvel artwork in the world, with over 300 items on display, including exclusive and never-before-seen pieces.
- Disneyland Paris is collaborating with over 50 artists –from Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios– to showcase the wealth of the Marvel universe: comic book covers, posters, illustrations from films, storyboards, original sketches, and more.
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be the very first Disney Hotel to host Marvel Super Heroes. Guests can meet iconic Marvel characters in a special location: Super Hero Station.
- In addition to meeting Marvel Super Heroes in the morning, guests enjoy spectacular photo opportunities and get to the heart of the action: join The Collector’s collection inspired by the Guardians of the Galaxy, raise Thor’s Mjölnir, and a whole lot more.
- Learn more about Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel.