Aspiring young chefs will have a new competition to enjoy, this time with a Disney twist! Coming soon to Disney Channel is the culinary series, Disney’s Magic Bake-Off hosted by Dara Reneé and Isaac Ryan Brown.
- Disney Channel is teaming up with modern media company Tastemade for Disney's Magic Bake-Off, a competitive series for kids 6-14 that combines the wonder of baking with the ingenuity of young pastry chefs.
- Multitalented stars Dara Reneé (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series) and Issac Ryan Brown (Raven's Home) will co-host the 13-episode series.
- Disneyland resort pastry chef Graciela Gomez, will guide kid contestants through a series of challenges and surprises as they create the most extraordinary cakes inspired by the magic of Disney.
- Production on the series is currently underway for a summer 2021 premiere.
About Disney’s Magic Bake-Off:
- Imagination rules and teamwork triumphs in Disney's Magic Bake-Off, as three teams of two race against the clock to design a Disney-inspired cake utilizing Tastemade's signature recipe videos and an enchanted pantry filled with a wonderful world of ingredients and surprises.
- Hosts Dara Reneé and Isaac Ryan Brown, along with pastry chef Garciela Gomez, guide the kid bakers through a series of challenges, fun games, and unexpected twists, all designed to elevate the contestants' baking abilities, techniques and creativity to new culinary heights.
- Each episode will declare a winning team to be named Disney Baking Champion.
- The winning recipe will become a featured Tastemade video, available on Disney Channel and Tastemade social media platforms.
What They’re Saying:
- Claire McCabe, vice president, Alternative Programming and Development, Disney Branded Television: "Tastemade's unique and innovative approach in the food programming space has made this partnership invaluable as we embark on Disney Channel's first-ever baking competition series. With our magnetic hosts, Dara Reneé and Issac Ryan Brown, leading the way for a group of talented young bakers, there's no limit to the imagination, fun and magic this series will deliver."
- Emily Mraz, head of Development at Tastemade: "The unsurpassed imagination and creativity of Disney paired with Tastemade's attention to detail, premium aesthetic and dynamic approach to the food genre make for an extraordinary partnership. Disney and Tastemade share a love for storytelling and are always looking for dynamic ways to engage audiences, so working together in this new way represents a truly special opportunity."