- City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs is hosting a special Mother’s Day brunch event this weekend on Sunday, May 9, from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm.
- During the Mother’s Day brunch, moms will be able to receive complimentary roses and a “momosa” flight has been added, giving you the option of four drinks below, topped with sparkling wine:
- Classic – orange juice
- Mulemosa – vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
- Bellini – peach Schnapps, orange juice
- Aperol – Aperol, orange juice
- Tropical – Malibu rum, pineapple juice, grenadine
- Sangria – dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint
- Rosé – Ketel grapefruit rosé vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice
- Paloma – Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, tajin
City Works Eatery & Pour House Rock N Roll Brunch:
- Guests visiting on the weekend can swing by the restaurant for their Rock N Roll Brunch, offered Saturday and Sunday, from open until 3:00 pm. Menu highlights include:
- Jon Bun Jovi – Warm jumbo cinnamon roll, vanilla icing
- Sweet Child O’ Mine – Brioche bread, Bailey’s cream cheese, vanilla bean ice cream battered, mixed berry compote, powdered sugar
- Johnny Hash – Braised short rib, red and green bell peppers, onions, potatoes, jalapeño salsa verde, sunny side up eggs
- Chak Shuka Khan – Shakshuka with spicy tomato sauce, sunny side up eggs, goat cheese, toasted garlic baguette
More about City Works Eatery & Pour House:
- City Works is a sports restaurant bar located on the west side of Disney Springs, near House of Blues with multiple HDTVs and a 168-inch video wall.
- Its full menu offers American classics with a twist, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options with 90 different beers on draft.
- You can check out a video of their grand opening and our dining review.