The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Silver Dollar City as part of the park’s summer festival. The uniquely skilled athletes will perform an all new 30-minute show for guests to enjoy from mid-June through August.
- Two legendary sources of family entertainment, the Harlem Globetrotters and Silver Dollar City, are teaming up this summer to present The Harlem Globetrotters Skills Showcase, an exclusive new show created for Silver Dollar City.
- Known the world over for their ball-handling skills, fun teamwork, and trick-shot mastery, the Globetrotters will help tip-off Silver Dollar City’s summer festival.
- The 30-minute Skills Showcase will run throughout the summer season from Saturday, June 12 through August 8, 2021.
- The Globetrotters have entertained families in 123 countries and territories worldwide, acting as ambassadors of basketball and American culture for over 90 years.
- In addition to the Globetrotters Skills Showcase, guests of Silver Dollar City can enjoy new experiences such as the water rapids attraction Mystic River Falls, or dining at the Rivertown Smokehouse.
What They’re Saying:
- Brad Thomas, President of Silver Dollar City Attractions: “There are plenty of reasons to visit Silver Dollar City this summer. Our new one-of-a-kind Mystic River Falls offers four experiences in one ride: a nearly half-mile river ride, an 8-story lift tower, an elevated channel and the grand finale, a 4-1/2 story waterfall drop – making it the tallest river raft drop in the Western Hemisphere.”
- Brad Thomas: “All that for families in summer of 2021, plus 40 rides & attractions and, now, the legendary skills of the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters.”
More from Silver Dollar City:
- We recently visited the park for their spring event, Street Fest. Check out our recap of the experience including a review of the five items we tried with a Tasting Passport.
The Harlem Globetrotters are a subsidiary of Silver Dollar City’s parent company Herschend Family Entertainment, having joined in 2013.