New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced that Broadway shows will reopen at 100% capacity on September 14, 2021, with tickets going on sale tomorrow, Thursday, May 6.
- It was announced today by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo that Broadway shows will reopen at 100% capacity on September 14, 2021.
- Andrew Cuomo’s message reads: “NEW: Broadway shows will be ready to open September 14 at 100% capacity. Tickets go on sale starting tomorrow. Broadway is major part of our state’s identity and economy, and we are thrilled that the curtains will rise again.”
- A few days ago, the Governor announced that capacity restrictions would be lifted for many locations including Broadway, and they could open again starting May 19.
- The Broadway shutdown began on March 12, 2020, during the start of the pandemic.
- Disney on Broadway information and tickets can be found on their website at DisneyonBroadway.com.
Tickets will go on sale starting tomorrow, Thursday, May 6.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning