Guests who were excited when Disney announced the “Capture Your Moment” PhotoPass offering last year but may have been disappointed with its limited location options might get excited to learn that the service will now be offered at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Last year, Walt Disney World launched a new program called “Capture Your Moment,” where guests can get a private 20-minute photo session with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer. The program launched with availability only at the Magic Kingdom, but today that changes.
- Disney announced today that beginning May 17th, Capture Your Moment will be launching soon at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Capture Your Moment is a personalized 20-minute photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer that you reserve in advance. It’s a perfect add-on for those celebrating something special, such as a proposal, baby announcement, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday, graduation, first visit, or just enjoying time spent with family in the Most Magical Place on Earth. These sessions are a great and relaxing way to ensure a moment or family portrait is not only captured, but also captured in a creative way that highlights an individual style and personality.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Capture Your Moment sessions will take place on or nearby Discovery Island, where guests can take advantage of stunning views of the Tree of Life. After checking in for their session at the ticket and information desk located outside of Island Mercantile, a photographer will discuss available photo shoot locations and ask a few questions to determine how the session can be customized to fit guest’s needs. After being escorted to their photo shoot location, guests will have the opportunity to capture photos there with their photographer for up to 20 minutes.
- As a reminder, guests may temporarily remove face coverings while actively taking an outdoor photo, but they must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing during this time.
- Just like the Capture Your Moment sessions offered at Magic Kingdom Park, each session is $50 and can include up to eight guests.
- Want more time to strike a pose and more photo options? Book 2 Capture Your Moment sessions back-to-back. You’ll get 40 minutes with your photographer and the chance to visit at least 2 different Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park photo locations.
- Prints and digital downloads are not included with the price of a Capture Your Moment session. However, those with a Disney PhotoPass entitlement such as Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day, as well as qualifying Annual Passholders with a Disney PhotoPass download benefit, can download the photos taken during Capture Your Moment from their Disney account at no extra cost.
- Bookings for Capture Your Moment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park opened today, with sessions offered daily starting May 17. Guests can book a session online by clicking here or calling 407-939-7758.