- Marvel has shared a look at the detailed costumes Cast Members will be wearing when Avengers Campus opens to Guests on June 4, 2021.
- The new costumes celebrate the stories of the land while also being cool and comfortable for the Cast.
WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure and WEB Suppliers:
- Cast Members at the brand new attraction and merchandise shop will wear costumes that feature materials made of lightweight, breathable fabrics with stretch for movement and flexibility.
- The costume also has the WEB spider logo featured on the shirts, coats, and hats.
Pym Test Kitchen:
- Cast Members at Pym Test Kitchen will have lab coats and Pym pocket protectors as they cook up creations. The costumes also feature “Pym Particles” on the hat and tie.
- At the Ancient Sanctum, Cast Members will have costumes that layer with pieces that cast a silhouette with textures and sewing techniques inspired by the Mystic Arts.
- Cast Members will have unique aprons for each location. One apron is inspired by New York City food carts for Shawarma Palace while the other is inspired by Guardians on the Galaxy—Mission: BREAKOUT! for Terran Treats.
- At Avengers Headquarters, the uniform includes cargo bottoms, a training shirt, and a tactical-inspired vest that are both lightweight and breathable.
Countdown to Avengers Campus:
- As we countdown to the opening of Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure, Laughing Place will be looking at details throughout the land and what we can expect.
- One of those details is a colorful tribute to one of the greatest comic book artists of all time: Jack Kirby. The “Kirby Krackle” is a signature technique of the late great Jack Kriby that Marvel fans visiting the park now can spot just outside Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!