Disney Parks Blog will be sharing some details tomorrow on what’s coming up this Halloween season as we are halfway to October. There will also be a live DisneyParks TikTok event on Saturday, May 8.
- Disney Parks Blog has some announcements coming our way starting tomorrow, May 7, about the upcoming Halloween season at Disney Parks.
- The sneak peeks for #HalfwaytoHalloween will include looks at food offerings, a Disney+ playlist, planDisney tips, Halloween wallpapers, and more.
- We’ll also be getting a Live DisneyParks TikTok event on May 8, with a behind-the-scenes look at the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World Resort and appearances by Walt Disney Imagineers. More details on the event will be shared on May 7.
- You’ll be able to find the announcements on the main blog site and on the special Halloween section, as it gets updated with a new design.
More Halloween News:
- Universal Orlando Resort is looking for scareactors and stilt walkers for the upcoming Halloween Horror Nights which start September 3, 2021. The submission deadline is May 9.
- Beetlejuice is coming home to Universal Orlando Resort for Halloween Horror Nights 30 “Never Go Alone.” Universal has posted some photos of the house Guests can look forward to seeing.