- When the Disney College Program returns this June, participants will be living in the new housing community of Flamingo Crossing Village.
- The community was created in partnership with American Campus Communities (ACC), providing apartments, amenities, and more right next door to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney has shared more details about the community and apartments you can check out below.
- Those staying at Flamingo Crossing Village will have two or four-bedroom apartments with no more than four people in one apartment.
- They all feature hardwood-style floors, a washer and dryer, a smart TV, and furniture including beds, couches, tables, chairs, and more. The kitchen comes with plates, utensils, cookware, and glassware.
- Privacy dividers are also included in each shared bedroom.
- Each participant will have their own closet, dresser, lockable drawers, and pantry cabinet.
- Flamingo Crossing Village will have various ways participants can relax including walk-in pools, 24/7 fitness center, athletic courts, and grilling stations.
- Study rooms and quiet seating spaces are also available throughout the property.
- Special events and trips will also be held by the ACC and Disney Programs participants can find out about through program communications.
- Courtesy officers will be available at all times along with blue-light safety phones across the property.
- Apartments, bedrooms, and entrances will be accessible via electronic key cards.
You can learn more about the return of the Disney College Program here, as the Walt Disney World Resort gets ready to welcome participants back starting this June.