John Dunlap has been announced as the new park president of SeaWorld and Aquatica San Diego.
- SeaWorld has announced that John Dunlap will be succeeding Marilyn Hannes as park president of SeaWorld and Aquatica San Diego.
- Hannes will take over as SVP of Strategic Relationships for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- Dunlap recently served as president and CEO of the attraction management and advisory company, Iconic Attractions Group. One of his projects included the transformation of Jungle Island theme park in Miami. He had also helped with the redevelopment and opening of the Dubai Safari Park.
- Prior to founding Iconic Attractions Group, he served as director of the San Diego Zoo.
More from SeaWorld:
- SeaWorld Orlando recently shared a news update focusing on their rescue efforts and a familiar manatee they’ve seen before named Chessie.
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. announced last week that Marc Swanson will become the company’s next Chief Executive Officer, and Elizabeth Castro Gulacsy has been named Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.