Summer is on the horizon and that means long days, warm weather and BBQ goodness! And Silver Dollar City is serving up an exciting program celebrating this time of year with their Bluegrass & BBQ Festival. Enjoy delicious foods, live entertainment and thrilling rides during the fan favorite festival kicking off today, May 13th.
- Silver Dollar City is welcoming guests of all ages to get their feet moving and their taste buds dancing by experiencing the Bluegrass & BBQ Festival.
- Taking place from May 13-31, the annual event brings an impressive lineup of live entertainment from several bluegrass bands and a tasty mix of seasonal treats — all taking place at the Ozarks’ signature theme park.
- Silver Dollar City has revealed the list of performers who will be bringing their talents to various stages during the festival including favorites such as
- And for the foodies out there, the park has announced menus and unique snacks that will only be available during the festival.
Bluegrass of Bluegrass & BBQ
- Listen to musical stylings of rising stars as this 16-day event offers national touring bands on stages throughout the park
- The annual Youth in Bluegrass Contest is Memorial Day Weekend with a dozen youthful bands competing for a grand prize.
- See electrifying performances by some of the very best names in Bluegrass today. You won't want to miss a single performance by groups from all over the United States!
- The following acts have been confirmed for the 2021 Bluegrass & BBQ Festival.
May 14 & 15
May 15 & 16
May 19 & 20
May 21 & 22
May 22 & 23
- Joe Mullins & Radio Ramblers
- Roving Gambler Band
May 26 & 27
May 28 & 29
May 29 & 30
May 30 & 31
BBQ Specialities of Bluegrass & BBQ
- The spotlight also shines on the City’s famed barbecue, as the park introduces the first ever Bluegrass & BBQ Tasting Passport where guests pick 5 tastes to try parkwide.
- Passports are available for $30 each. Guests can add a refillable mug for an additional $10 that can be used at the park throughout the 2021 season. The first beverage is included with the cost of the mug.
- Meats are smoked on-site for up to 16 hours, and are included in creative recipes such as:
- Smoky BBQ Pork Pizza
- BBQ Mac & Cheese selections
- Stuffed BBQ Waffles Cones
- As for desserts, guests can enjoy sweet treats like layered Mason Jar Sundaes.
Tasting Passport Specialities:
- Chester's Kettle Chips: BBQ Brisket Kettle Chips – Chopped brisket, pepper coleslaw, baked beans and barbecue sauce
- Wagon Works Grill: Hickory Smoked Ribs – Choose from hickory smoked, Cajun or root beer glazed
- Hatfield's Tater Patch: Smoked Brisket Sausage Sandwich – Brisket sausage, cheese, barbecue sauce and fried jalapenos
- Funnel Cakes: Red, White & Blue Funnel Cake– Topped with strawberry pie filling, blueberry pie filling and powdered sugar
- Buckshot's Skillet : Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich – BBQ pork with roasted pineapple and peppers on a Hawaiian bun
- Frisco Popcorn Co: Apple Pie Kettle Corn
- Waffle Cone Co.: BBQ Waffle Cones – Choose from BBQ Bacon Mac & Cheese or BBQ Chicken & Cheese
- Flossie's Fried Fancies: BBQ Pork Rinds; Fried BBQ Corn on the Cob
- Crossroads Pizza: Smoky BBQ Pork Pizza – Pulled pork, red onions, barbecue sauce and 3 cheese blend
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery: Mason Jar Desserts – Strawberry Cheesecake or Salted Caramel Brownie Cheesecake
- Cokes & Floats: Red, White & Blue Mountain Cookie – With buttercream frosting and red, white & blue sprinkles
- Dockside Grill: Pulled Pork Skillet – Pulled pork, fried potatoes, bacon, onions and barbecue sauce
- Rivertown Smokehouse
- Brisket Mac & Cheese Wrap – Brisket, barbecue sauce, mac & cheese and house made pickles in a tomato wrap
- Fresh Smoked Meats – Pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked turkey, Texas-style sausage or baby back ribs
- Liberty Ooey Gooey Butter Cake – With strawberries, blueberries and powdered sugar
- Hannah's Ice Cream Factory: Red, White & Blue Triple Cone – Scoops of strawberry, blue raspberry and vanilla ice cream
- Tater Twist: BBQ Tater Twist Dog – Tater Dog with sweet hickory barbecue sauce, cheese sauce, bacon and ranch
- Lady Liberty Dining Pavilion
- BBQ Fried Chicken Sandwich – BBQ fried chicken tenders with pickles
- BBQ Ranch Cheese Fries – Fries topped with barbecue sauce, ranch, cheese and bacon
- Traveler's Stop: BBQ Brisket Grilled Cheese – Brisket, barbecue sauce, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- Cakes n' Cones: Peach Cobbler Funnel Cake – Peaches, cookie crumbles and ice cream
- Concessions: Crazy Corn – Choose from buttered, Mexican street, Bacon jalapeno or smoke parmesan cheese
- Red, White & Blue Cream Whip – Frozen lemonade with strawberry, blue raspberry cream whip
- Lumbercamp: BBQ Burger – Charbroiled hamburger, smoked barbecue pulled pork and creamy coleslaw
- Lumbercamp Falls Skillet: BBQ Chicken Skillet Potato – Baked potato topped with tender skillet cooked chicken & peppers and barbecue sauce.